Heads Nook man shared sickening child abuse images
A North Cumbrian man has been put on the Sex Offender Register after he admitted possessing – and distributing – child abuse images.
John Henderson, 25, pleaded guilty to five offences when he appeared before magistrates at the city’s Rickergate court. The defendant, from Heads Nook, near Brampton, admitted the following allegations:
* Possessing 40 indecent child images classed as Category A, the most serious kind of child abuse image dealt with by the courts.
* Possessing 16 Category B indecent child images.
* Possessing 22 Category C indecent child images.
* Downloading 78 indecent child images.
* And distributing Category A child abuse images.