Pervert caught and exposed by paedophile hunting team
A pervert has been handed a suspended sentence after grooming what he belived were underage girls
Adrian Gheorghe, of London was arrested after vile chat logs had been handed to the police by a paedophile hunting team
The pervert appeared in court where he pleaded not guilty but was found guilty of the following offences
· Two counts of Adult attempt to engage in sexual communication with a child
· Two counts of Arrange/facilitate the commission of a child sex offence
Adrian has now been sentenced to the following:
Count 1 – 2 years imprisonment suspended for 2 years
· Count 2 – 6 months imprisonment suspended for 2 years concurrent
· Count 3 – 2 years imprisonment suspended for 2 years concurrent
· Count 4 – 6 months imprisonment suspended for 2 years concurrent
· Sexual harm prevention order for 5 years
If the defendant does not comply with the requirements listed below during the supervision period; or commits any other offence during the operational period of 24 months, he may be liable to serve the custodial period in prison.
Ordered to carry out unpaid work for 150 hours
Participate in Rehabilitation Activity Requirement(s) as instructed for a maximum of 30 days.
You must be logged in to post a comment.