Pervert sentenced after abusing young kids
A sex predator has been jailed for more than 13 years for crimes in the New Forest including the rape of a child under 13.
Steven Oxborrow (33), of Wilverley Road in Wootton, near New Milton, Hampshire had been a “liked and trusted” local childrens martial arts instructor and childrens entertainer.
But on multiple occasions over seven years, between January 2005 and June 2012, he abused three youngsters in the Wootton and New Milton area.
He was convicted by a Southampton Crown Court jury in April of:
• Five counts of sexual activity with a child under 13
• Three counts of sexual assault of a child under 13
• Two counts of making indecent photographs of a child
• One count of possession of indecent image of a child
• One count of rape of a child under 13